addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Madison Game Design Cabal Message Board › Protospiel, Milwaukee

Protospiel, Milwaukee

Dan C.
user 81747602
Madison, WI
Post #: 2
Protospiel: Milwaukee is a weekend of playtesting prototype games, useful for both the designers and those who are interested playing in REALLY new games. Designers must pre-reg if you're bringing a game you'd like played, but it's only $5 for those who just show up to play.
I plan on going for just Saturday, and am wondering if anyone from MadCabal would be interested in carpooling from either Madison or Janesville.. I heard JT is going for the weekend, so I can't quite make that work, but is anyone else on the fence about going just Saturday?
See the site for additional info.