addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Madison Area Drum/Dance Circle Group Message Board › Looking for an African drummer named Rakheed (sp). People called him Rock.

Looking for an African drummer named Rakheed (sp). People called him Rock.

A former member
Post #: 1
I lived in Madison 2002 - 2005 and jammed with this guy everyone called Rock. His name was Rakheed (sp?) He had a pristine set of traditional African drums and various other drums. He gave lessons to a few students. His wife led an African women's choir. Does anyone there know who I'm talking about and/or how I might reach this guy? Thanks.
Jonathan R.
user 13420361
Madison, WI
Post #: 5
Hi
I see a dude called Rockameem drumming most days in front of State Street Brats (formerly Brathaus) at the bottom of State Street. He also has many posts on YouTube