|From:||Beth Tucker L.|
|Sent on:||Tuesday, July 23, 2013 8:26 AM|
I saw these two job postings come through.
Feel free to contact Jordan directly if you are interested (his
contact info is at the bottom of this e-mail). Be sure to tell
him you heard about this job from the Madison PHP group if you
PHP Web Developer
6 Month Contract to Hire
Pay Range: $28-33/hr
Client is on the West Side of Madison
- Designing, writing, troubleshooting, testing and maintaining the core product software developed in PHP.
- Development and deployment of a new development process, tools and related procedures.
- 4+ years of PHP
- Experience with Drupal is a plus.
- Experience with OO design/programming.
- MySQL experience is a must.
- Experience with web services/SOAP
- Experience building e-commerce websites
- Experience with CoffeeScript / Spine a plus.
Back-End Web Developer
Temporary Contract work, possible contract to hire
Pay Rang: $25-40/hr
Client is on Williamson Street
-AMP, MVC PHP, GIT, SSH Terminal, SQL, RESTful API’s.
- Magento is their biggest need right now.- Their go-to moves for site building include CodeIgnitor/Kohana, Expression Engine, Magento and a little WordPress once in a while.
Jordan TwayRobert Half Technology