|Sent on:||Wednesday, September 11, 2013 11:41 AM|
LeMans Corporation in Janesville is looking for a PHP developer. The following is the job description I got from the recruiter.
Top Three Skills:
2. Strong PHP development experience (ideally 2-4 years)
3. Version Control software experience (SVN, CVS, or other similar tools)
Our client has recently changed the technology stack that you use for their Front End Web Development so this description will be different from the past several jobs we've seen. This person will work on their front end web team to both develop and maintain web apps for their intranet, brand, corporate, and B2B web applications. The role will ideally be 80% development and 20% lead/mentoring responsibilities. Daily responsibilities will include participating in visual and application design discussions with team leads, developing a variety of web applications, and making suggestions for areas of improvement in addition to the mentoring tasks. They have a team of 3 developers.
* Produce style sheets using CSS2, CSS3, and SASS/Compass
* Team participation and ability to interact positively with others from the front-end team, design team, and component / middle tier team is required
* Time tracking and reporting via JIRA task tracking system
* 2-4 years demonstrated experience producing PHP based web sites or equivalent CS/Engineering education
* Demonstrated knowledge of AJAX and JSON
* Experience with SVN, CVS, or other source control software