|From:||Beth Tucker L.|
|Sent on:||Thursday, May 29, 2014 10:23 AM|
talked to Jordan, and they have a new position they are looking
Contract to Hire, 40
hours, on-site, and salary up to 75K (depending on
Our client is seeking a motivated software developer to help design, develop, test and maintain internal applications. If you have experience in object-oriented software development, well honed requirements-gathering skills and a commitment to delivering quality work, we look forward to discussing this opportunity to join our talented team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Responsible for the creation and maintenance of in-house applications, with a focus on front-end development work. Specific responsibilities may include the following:
• Troubleshoot and debug existing applications for continual improvement.
• Build user interface elements using HTML and CSS.
• Consult with stakeholders in various departments to gather user requirements and develop a plan for building or modifying project-specific tools.
• Associate's degree or higher in Computer Science, Software Programming, Web Development or a related field.
• Basic knowledge of Linux, Apache and MySQL.
• Knowledge of object-oriented design principles and common design patterns.
• Experience with PHP or similar language.
• Experience with Perl is a plus.
• Past work with a web application framework (Symfony2, CakePHP, CodeIgniter) is a plus.
• Ability to
independently and in a team environment.
For more information on this position or to
apply, please contact:
Lead Senior Recruiter
And it would be awesome if you would list
"Madison PHP" as your referrer for the position when you apply.
-- Beth Tucker Long Treeline Design, LLC 807 Arbor Vitae Place Verona, WI 53593 [masked] http://www.TreelineDesign.com