Planet Propaganda is looking for a freaky-talented, full-time, web developer to join our interactive team in Madison, WI. Might you be the one?Beth Tucker Long
You would be accountable, dedicated, and interested in creating the next level of user experiences. And you'd have logged your fair share of time taming modern browser compatibility challenges, including mobile/tablet devices.
- A curiosity and excitement for new web technologies / techniques
- 3-5 years of experience developing standards-based websites
- Ability to create pixel perfect markups using semantic HTML5 and CSS3
- Excellent debugging and problem solving skills
- Experience working with AJAX and services/ API's to serve up dynamic and data-heavy content
- A strong understanding of cross-browser functionality
- Working experience version control, such as GIT, SVN, Mercurial
- Working experience with at least 1 server side technology: PHP, .NET, Ruby, Python, etc.
- Working knowledge of at least 1 major CMS (Sitecore, Drupal, Expression Engine, Wordpress, Ektron)
- Working knowledge of Illustrator and Photoshop
- Experience with Agile methodologies and SCRUM
- Bachelors Degree in Visual Communications, Computer Science or related field required
- Experience with Expression Engine
- Experience / familiarity with integrating major 3rd party APIs (Facebook Open Graph, Twitter, Google Maps, YouTube, Open Social, etc…).
- Experience working within MVC frameworks (CodeIgniter, Symfony, .NET MVC, Rails)
- Experience with mobile web development
- Experience contributing to OpenSource projects
And hell, a love of gaming, fermented beverages, and music can’t hurt.
Send us your URL, samples and background to: Hank ([address removed] ).
Treeline Design, LLC
807 Arbor Vitae Place
Verona, WI 53593