|From:||Beth Tucker L.|
|Sent on:||Wednesday, July 16, 2014 10:20 AM|
|Subject:||Web Developer - Madison, WI - 3 Month Contract to Hire|
|Date:||Wed, 16 Jul[masked]:13:49 +0000|
|From:||Tway, Jordan (04620) <[address removed]>|
Robert Half Technology is looking for a Web Developer for a local technical college. This Web Developer will work independently on intranets used by the students and faculty. This is a great opportunity for your work to impact end users, first hand.
3 Month Contract to Hire
Pay Rate: $25-37/hr
- Working on existing applications and creating new intranet pages.
- Mostly back-end development role; ability to make the front-end connect with back-end.
- PHP, MySQL, XSL and XSLT experience
- Web Developer with a minimum of 3 years experience.
- PHP, MySQL, XSL, XSLT.
- Examples of work to review are helpful
- End user support experience, working with students, faculty and other IT staff.
If this position is of interest please let me know right away. Our client is potentially setting up on-site interviews this Friday.
If you are working full-time or not interested at this time I understand. Thank you for your time! We do offer a referral bonus of $[masked] for anyone you may know!
I look forward to hearing back from you.
Lead Senior Recruiter
Office: [masked] Fax:[masked] Email: [address removed]
Brand New Look, Same Great Service.Learn more about Robert Half’s new visual identity!
If you do not want to receive future general e-mail broadcasts from Robert Half International, please reply to this e-mail with the word “unsubscribe” in the subject line. It may take several days for the change to take effect. Thank you.
This email message originally included an attachment.