We are a leading business-to-business marketing agency looking for a full-time Web Developer to help build and maintain client websites and online initiatives of our agency.
This role will be a member of our development team and will be involved in the design, development, testing, implementation and maintenance of those sites including E-commerce. Must be a self-motivated developer who can collaborate with members of our development, design, marketing and sales team.
The right candidate will help lead the agency in:
- Developing site architecture for new websites and pages.
- Developing Web-oriented projects based on creative and marketing strategies in approved proposals. (i.e., websites, rich-media banner ads, microsites, landing pages and e-mail blasts.)
- Regularly updating active websites maintained by the agency, and updating existing code to ensure sites stay functional as technology changes.
- Staying current on all programming-related technology trends, innovations, hardware and software upgrades and helping to keep the agency on the leading edge of interactive design/implementation.
- 3+ years experience.
- Bachelor’s degree or experience that demonstrates the necessary abilities.
- Competitive salary (Salary is commensurate with experience.)
- Health insurance
- Bonus program based on agency performance
Desired Skills and Experience
Candidates will need to have knowledge of PHP & Magento. Best if candidate has an understanding of how to create calls from Magento (or MVC framework) to a back end ERP system.
Strong experience with PayPal, Authorize.net, or other payment gateway integrations.
Experience with MySQL database creation and updates using MySQL queries in code.
Experience with Web hosting maintenance, updates and configurations such as .htaccesss and php.ini file coding.
Experience with PCI Compliance.
Knowledge of upgrading website config files or website software to meet hosting upgrades.
HTML, XML and CSS.