Madison PHP Message Board › Full Time WordPress job with UW Extension - deadline coming SOON!

Full Time WordPress job with UW Extension - deadline coming SOON!

A former member
Post #: 2
Sorry to join and "spam" - but I was pointed over here as a good place to post this (what I feel is a) really exciting job. I'm actively trying to recruit good candidates because I'll be working very closely with who we end up hiring.

http://jobs.wordpress...­

Great location (UW campus), great benefits, GREAT work environment, and most importantly... great framework! :D

If you love working with (designing and coding) WordPress, and want a job where you have the flexibility to come up with and implement your own solutions... this is for you.

We already host a few huge MultiSite installs with several hundred sites, and use lots of our own custom themes and plugins.
In the next few months, we're looking to do 2 major things with WordPress.
- Develop a custom theme framework to make theme builing easier, quicker, and improve UI consistency between our themes
- Redesign our organization's major departments public facing websites using WordPress

But be quick - only about a week left to apply!!

thanks

- Lems