Madison PHP Message Board › Work for a cool startup
|A former member||
OpenHomes is hiring!
OpenHomes is a dynamic, high-growth, funded startup taking on the trillion-dollar-a-year real estate industry. We are building a disruptive, innovative platform from the ground up, and we are looking for motivated, high-performing developers to join our team. OpenHomes offers professional, modern tools for the for-sale-by-owner market, enabling buyers and sellers to connect directly with each other.
Junior Web Developer
We are a LAMP-based web and mobile real estate application.
- 2+ years experience in server side development (PHP/MySQL ideal but not necessary)
- Experience with source control (git preferable) and project organization
- Familiarity with server administration a plus (AWS, Ubuntu)
- Working knowledge of Adobe Suite a plus but not necessary
- Experience with native iOS development a plus
- Code examples required with clear explanations of your contribution
- Self-motivated with demonstrated ability to work with minimal supervision
- Team development experience with strong communication skills
- Ability to learn quickly and integrate feedback
- Sense of humor, ability to work well with people
- Interest/experience in real estate industry a plus
Competitive salary commensurate with experience; potential to participate in employee stock pool.
To apply, please email resume and any supporting documentation to firstname.lastname@example.org, with “Junior Web Developer” in the subject line.