addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo
Mary A.
user 14361280
Madison, WI
Post #: 51
As several people expressed their disappointment in not being able to make it Sunday, it occurred to me that I'd love to share the recording with anyone that's interested...the more inspiration and sharing we do, the more wonderful the world becomes, so why not? Again, I want to thank Heidi again for the wonderful connections she created--if you haven't been to a Meetup lately, you really need to get there! So below, I'm passing along the same information that those that attended received; if you want future news and updates from me, you will have the opportunity to join the email list, otherwise, I won't likely "bug" you again : ) Enjoy!

Hello!

I have a special treat for you, just for being on the Annie Press email list and being so supportive! Yesterday, I spoke at the Living the Law of Attraction: Mind, Body, and Spirit Meetup Group in Madison on the basics of obtaining your dreams, and I am still overflowing with the positive energy that was created there!

To celebrate with you, I'm sharing two things with you:

-Continuation of my Rise Above Advocate Special, where you get a free book, when you buy two (from me directly...see the web site home page...upper left)

-Your very own link to the recording from yesterday, which includes about a 39-minute speech from me and about an hour of magic of group discussion
(NOTE: this is a hidden page on the website, so you have to use the following URL to get there: AnniePress.com/Dreams.html­

As always, feel free to share all wonderful things with others, including this email...you can and do make an incredible difference in the world! : )

Mary Anne

Author, RISE ABOVE THE SH**! Down-to-earth thinking from Wisconsin

Annie Press, LLC

AnniePress.com
Friend us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/people/Mary-Anne/100001638082219
LinkedIn@AnniePress.com