John R.
user 8614802
Madison, WI
Post #: 6
I looked for a way to comment directly on the poll but didn't see it. As I voted, I'd be happy to see the Madison Skeptics become a real club with dues paying members. I'd even volunteer to be part of the governing board (though not the president).
Henry S.
HenrySteinberger
Madison, WI
Post #: 9
I'd be happy to donate but where can I see that poll's results? It just takes 6 of us at $15 each to keep the group going and posted into the next year. That seems doable to me. Who's with me.

What are the responsibilities of being president of the Skeptics? I might step up.
Henry S.
HenrySteinberger
Madison, WI
Post #: 10
OK, I'll be president. I'll put up $18 and if everyone who said they'd contribute sends me the money (Henry Steinberger, PhD, LLC; 313 Price Place, Suite 209; Madison WI 53705) I will get out my credit card and pay up for the next 6 months (best rate) and even act as 'president' of the club/Meetup - but I'm expecting all the other members to provide some idea and legwork in finding and organizing some events - or at least coordinating with the Science Pub and give that (and Geek Night) our support.

My email address is Steinberger@sbcglobal.net and if everyone sends me an e-mail I'll put them all together on my outlook and try to coordinate further communications (as this medium has been - well, not my forte.