Platform Tennis is a combination of tennis and racquetball that is played on an elevated, heated court, so it can be played year-round. It follows the basic rules of tennis with the ability to play the ball off the wall like racquetball. Registration is now open, so get your team signed up! To learn more about Platform Tennis, visit the American Platform Tennis Association website.
- Teams are comprised of one male and one female on the court. There is no limit on roster size and players may rotate in and out upon completion of any given game.
- Matches last 50 minutes - the team winning the most games takes the match.
- Balls and rackets are supplied.
- Six week season, no playoffs. This is a "just for fun" league while we test out the first season of this sport.
Dates and Location
- Games are played on Monday evenings from March 4th to April 8th, weather permitting.
- Location is Vitense Golfland, 5501 Schroeder Rd, at the intersection of the Beltline and Whitney Way.
- Match times are 6:00, 7:00, and 8:00 pm (subject to number of signups).
To sign up, visit our Platform Tennis Page.