MSSC is offering Thursday and Friday night softball leagues this fall. You can sign up a team or register as an individual and MSSC will place you on a team. Recommended team size is 15 players. RSVPing on this site does not sign you up for the league; please visit the MSSC Softball Page to sign up.
• Teams are co-ed and consist of ten players on the field. At least four fielders must be female, and a female must hit at least every third at-bat
• Team shirts, balls, and umpires are provided by MSSC. Players provide their own bats, gloves, and any additional protective equipment they wish to wear. No bats on the ASA's banned bat list will be permitted
• Games are slow pitch and last seven innings
Dates and Location
• The Fall 2013 season is scheduled to start on August 29th and 30th. Season schedule is subject to change depending on the weather. You can choose either Thursday or Friday nights, and all your games will be on the same night. Or you can sign up for both nights!
• Games are played at Bowman Park, located at 1775 Fish Hatchery Rd in Madison. Game times for the Fall season are 6:30, 7:30, and 8:30 pm.
Prizes and Other Benefits
• Champions t-shirts will be awarded to the league champions
• Gift cards or cash prizes will be distributed as well based upon the number of teams that register
To register for this league, you must sign up on our website. Please visit the MSSC Softball Page for complete details and registration information.