addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Madison Sports and Social Club Message Board › Do you want to buy my two month groupon to Harbor Athletic club for $59?

Do you want to buy my two month groupon to Harbor Athletic club for $59?

Brian S
briangs
Madison, WI
Post #: 158
On Feb 8 I bought a groupon for a two-month membership for Harbor Athletic club in Middleton for $59 which is valued at $118 because memberships normally cost $59/month. I forgot I used a one month groupon at Harbor in Nov, 2012. You can only use their groupons once every 12 months so they won't let me use the new groupon I bought Feb 8. Instead they said I can sell it to someone else to use.

Does anyone want to buy this groupon from me for $59? Here is a link to the offer along with the benefits and conditions:

http://www.groupon.co...­

Indoor and outdoor pools
Orientation with a personal trainer
Group exercise classes including Zumba, BodyPump, cycling, yoga and mat Pilates
Programs for youths and seniors

Must activate by 5/1/13. Must sign waiver. Local residents only; must live in Dane county. New clients or members that have not been in past 12 months only. Must be 14 or older.