FYI: Job Opening: Design/Art Director at The Creative Company | Also, RSVPs for tonight's meetup
Monday, July 19, 2010 2:04 PM
Please double-check your RSVPs for tonight's meetup. If you can't attend, please change your RSVP accordingly.
Job Opening: Design/Art Director at The Creative Company
Compensation: Dependent upon experience. The Creative Company has a full-time Marketing & Web/Digital Design Specialist position opening in August, 2010.
Minimum of two to three years of experience working with Photoshop, InDesign, Dreamweaver, Illustrator, Framemaker, HTML and CSS applications and strong communications skills are a must. The successful candidate will:
* Design, develop and improve/optimize/maintain websites, including ours
* Create e-mail marketing campaigns that get results
* Manage Search Engine Optimization along with analytical monitoring and measurement
* Collaborate well with others on the creative team
* Communicate effectively and interact regularly with clients
* Manage various projects independently
* Prepare estimates for new projects and client consultations
The ideal candidate can help drive front-end web development, e-commerce and e-mail business to another level while doing a minimum of 60% billable work each day and working hard to raise the bar professionally. Open communication, full participation and high involvement on projects are expected - you will have autonomy and minimum guidance, and opportunities to work outside the box. A positive attitude, strong values and the ability to communicate well and often are essential attributes for this position. Above all, we expect you to be honest, loyal and trustworthy.
Send your resume and a cover letter to [address removed]