Nature Nation is seeking a Mobile Application Developer:
Nature Nation Mobile Application Developers lead the design, development and maintenance of native iPhone/iPad applications. The Mobile Applications Developer leads the entire app lifecycle from concept stage until delivery and post launch support. Exceptional critical analysis skills, a talent for understanding big picture concepts and ability to work independently are needed.
- Develop native apps for Apple and later, Android devices.
- Deliver across the entire app life-cycle; concept, design, build, deploy, test and release to app stores.
- Standardize the platform so that the apps can deliver across multiple brands with minimal duplication effort.
- Optimize performance for apps.
- Understand requirements around functionality and translate requirements into final product.
- Work directly with clients to create a compelling user experience.
- Keep up to date on industry trends through research and by attending industry events/conferences.
Job Specifications and Competencies:
- Education: BA/BS degree in computer science or equivalent experience
- Proficient programming skills in Objective C and Java
- Excellent knowledge in information architecture, human computer interaction and usability design principles
- Ability to use analytic data and user testing to make informed design decisions
- Passion for new consumer technology and emerging media landscape
- Ability to multi-task and good time management skills
- Excellent communication skills
Contact James Jackson at [address removed].
Meetup Organizer and Procurer of Starch