Today's meetup on Adobe Fireworks is on for 6pm (6:30 presentation). Please confirm your RSVP
so we know how many seats are required and how much bread, cheese and sauce is needed is case of pizza.
Spring Window Fashions has a job opening for a Web Designer:Job Purpose
: This position is responsible for design, front-end development, production and maintenance of assigned SWF websites, Intranet site and Customer microsites as well as site tracking metrics.Job Duties:
Education & Experience:
- Web page design, development, animation, production and maintenance. - 50%
- Project management/coordination. – 20%
- Develop online marketing opportunities and new media (video, web 2.0, etc.) initiatives. – 15%
- Quality Assurance and Success Measurement – 15%
Minimum - 2-4 year degree in Web Design, Web Programming, Internet Marketing or equivalent experience required. 3-5 years related experience.Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Proficiency in HTML and CSS development.
- Knowledgeable in web site design standards and thorough understanding of usability concepts for interactive design.
- Proficiency in multimedia applications such as: DreamWeaver, PhotoShop, Flash, Illustrator, FireWorks, Web Expressions. Experience with Adobe Scene7 Authoring Tools a plus
- Understanding of Sharepoint and .net based applications
- Understanding of Webshere or other editors a plus
- Understanding of Web 2.0 tools
- Ability to analyze best possible solution based on user experience.
- Expertise in web page design (look and feel).
- Experience with website activity reporting tools and success measurement standards.
- Ability to adapt and willing to learn new tasks in fast paced, evolving environment
- Ability to research new technology
- Ability to problem solve
- Knowledgeable in best SEO practices
- Ability to work with a variety of resources and personalities, both internal and external.
- Must be a self-starter, highly organized and deadline driven
- Must work well in a collaborative, productive and service-oriented environment
Candidates can view a full job description and apply for the position at https://www1.apply2jobs.com/springswindowfashions/ProfExt/index.cfm?fuseaction=mExternal.showJob&RID=219&CurrentPage=1