addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Madison, Wisconsin Web Design & Development Meetup Message Board › Freelance design opportunity for non-profit

Freelance design opportunity for non-profit

This message board is read-only.

Ben S.
user 8285431
Group Organizer
Madison, WI
Dear Members:

Via Alnisa Algood,

A budding Madison based non-profit needs a graphic designer to modify existing rough drafts of a web page. This cleaned up presentation will be used to clearly communicate the project to industry related experts, which will hopeful push the project forward. The current state of the presentation is at www.artzuzu.com.

At this stage I want to budget $500-$700 for some design work focused on improving this site and the page samples. I'd like to meet with someone local, so that I can discus what I hope to do. If presentations are well received there will be a large design project to follow and the potential for ongoing work.
In responding, please include any links to past work examples etc. I live on the near east side and can always meet at a local coffee shop if needed.

Thanks for your consideration. Any email comments or blog comments on the site are sure welcome.
Mike Fisher
Madison
mike@heartwood.com
www.artzuzu.com

Regards,

Ben Seigel
Meetup Organizer