addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Madison, Wisconsin Web Design & Development Meetup Message Board › Startup seeking developer/designer help; local businessperson seeking Joomla

Startup seeking developer/designer help; local businessperson seeking Joomla developer

This message board is read-only.

Ben S.
user 8285431
Group Organizer
Madison, WI
Dear Members:

Andrew Hoft is looking for developers and designers for a startup business

Hello,

I am a student at University of Wisconsin-Whitewater and have been accepted into the Spreenkler summer business incubator program in Madison, which helps teams with $10,000 or greater
in funding and mentor-ship. I am looking for talented developers and designers to help in building a "mobile" application that will help grocery chains save money.

I am currently looking for talented developers and designers in the Madison area to work with to create a software on either an IPad or other tablet.

This software will work with current store inventory systems and would allow for further data entry, and product management. So, the first step would be to create a system that can link with current store inventory systems to pull product information and give scanning systems the ability to read a product's bar-code. Once this is achieved, a tablet program would need to be created to manage this information and allow for additional data to be entered. This tablet program would also need to be able to create reports that could be sent out and printed. If you are interested and able to help with any or all parts of this project, please contact me via email (HoeftAJ28@uww.edu) or by phone 608-797-4435.

Local businessperson Connie Mills is seeking a Joomla developer to:

• Install shopping cart software on Joomla (v1.5) site
  • Integrate Joomla site with Quickbooks Point of Sale program

If you are interested in either of these opportunities, contact these folks directly. Please keep in mind people's time is limited, so be concise in your responses and clear in your descriptions of your skill set for addressing their respective needs.

Cheers,

Ben Seigel
@ Madison Web Design & Development Secret Meetup HQ