addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Madison, Wisconsin Web Design & Development Meetup Message Board › "F You, Pay Me!" + Monday's meetup RSVPs

"F You, Pay Me!" + Monday's meetup RSVPs

This message board is read-only.

Ben S.
user 8285431
Group Organizer
Madison, WI
Dear Members,

F You, Pay Me
Via my colleague in Manhattan, a great video called "F You, Pay Me" by graphic designer Mike Monteiro.

The video discusses the designer-client relationship, proper structuring of contracts, and how to ensure successful projects. As per the title, it contains profanity, so don't watch it at work unless your employer is cool. Hipster agencies, I'm looking at you.

http://vimeo.com/22053820­

Monday's Meetup: RSVPs
If you can't attend Monday's meetup, please change your RSVP. There is very high interest in this meetup. I want to insure everyone who wants to attend, can.

Cheers,

Ben Seigel
Meetup Organizer and Parkour Pretender