add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Madison, Wisconsin Web Design & Development Meetup Message Board › SlideShow Pro

SlideShow Pro

This message board is read-only.

Beth H.
Madison, WI
Post #: 1
Good afternoon - is anyone familiar with SlideSlow Pro for Flash? I'm having a problem angryand am hoping to find some help or any suggestions!

to see the problem that I'm having:

I can directly link to the images without any problems... The 2nd photo album has only 4 images... the correct number of images are showing for each album, it will just not show the images themselves. Any insight would be greatly appreciated!

Please let me know!

Beth Harned
Beth H.
Madison, WI
Post #: 2
Never mind, it was a "Beth" error......... the keyboard was not agreeing with me and typed in a typo tongue