addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Resilience Hub & Portland Maine Permaculture Message Board › Adjust Your Meetup Email Settings!!!

Adjust Your Meetup Email Settings!!!

Lisa F.
lisa.f.organizer
Group Organizer
Portland, ME
Post #: 2,004
Hi Everyone - As you know, I only have limited control over the meetup emails you receive (i.e. event announcements, reminders, etc.) Most people want them or have email "filters" that file them into folders to be read at the recipient's discretion. But sometimes it can be alot!

You are more in control of the number and frequency of these emails than you may know.

Please go to Account (top right corner of the meetup screen) and Email Settings to get to: http://www.meetup.com...­

Each meetup of which you are a part will have setting available for you to customize. Thanks!
Lisa F.
lisa.f.organizer
Group Organizer
Portland, ME
Post #: 2,220
Meetup just added another option here so that you can just receive one "digest" of event reminders rather than separate emails for each event.
Lisa F.
lisa.f.organizer
Group Organizer
Portland, ME
Post #: 2,420
bump