addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Resilience Hub & Portland Maine Permaculture Message Board › Important Meeting Tonight

Important Meeting Tonight

francesco s.
user 3227838
Portland, ME
Post #: 4
Sorry for the late notice, but I thought some you'd be interested to know the the proposed Budget for Cumberland County is slated to have a 15% budget cut from the current budget for the Cooperative Extension. This would be a very negative and serious cut for the Cooperative Extension.
There is a public hearing tonight regarding this at the Cape Elizabeth town hall from 5:00-6:30. Come and speak out and show your support for the Cooperative Extension! We will be here and hope to see some of you
If you need directions, call the Cooperative Extension at 780-4205.
Lisa F.
lisa.f.organizer
Group Organizer
Portland, ME
Post #: 73
Francesco & Susannah - Sorry I didn't see this in time. How did it go? Didn't realize this budget cut was in the works...yikes.