addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Resilience Hub & Portland Maine Permaculture Message Board › Turkish Rocket seeds

Turkish Rocket seeds

Lisa K.
user 43348532
Freeport, ME
Post #: 1
You're making the turkish rocket sound delicious-would you mind sending some to me?

Thank you!

Lisa Kelley
52 Birch Point Rd.
Freeport, ME 04032
Chris R.
user 13064831
Portland, ME
Post #: 2
Hi Greg, I'd greatly appreciate some Turkish Rocket seeds. Let me know if there are any particular seeds you were looking for--I'll see what I have. Best, Chris Reed

18 Casco St., Apt. 36A
Portland, ME
Barbara R.
123bubbles
Oakland, ME
Post #: 63
Why do I sense they make a great fall crop?
Jesse M.
user 25646832
Westbrook, ME
Post #: 17
Hi Greg,

Seems like you've had a lot of replies, but if you're still sharing, we'd love to get some turkish rocket going. Involved in the long, patient process of turning 22,000 square feet of lawn into something productive!

Thank you!

Jesse McAvoy
35 Libby Ave
Westbrook, ME

jesseam@gmail.com

Cheryl
user 5866147
Buxton, ME
Post #: 4
Yes, please. Thanks so much!

Cheryl Van Allsburg
160 Depot St
Buxton ME 04093
Greg M.
user 3541854
Acton, ME
Post #: 386
Got you guys covered! Unfortunately you guys will be the last for this year, I collected about 500 seeds and sending these last two sets out will pollish me off. I hope everyone gets some nice healthy plants out of these. I've seen sites that say TR is about 1' in diameter...I'd say mine is closer to 2'. Just mentioning it for your planting planning, I probably wouldn't plant them any closer than 18". Happy planting...very happy to get these to you all.
Barbara R.
123bubbles
Oakland, ME
Post #: 64
Thanks Greg! If you are looking for any squash (buttercup was very abundant for me) seeds, I have some. I have some zuchini, Grandma Mary's paste tomato, and working on lima, broccoli (my own strain), coriander(cilantro), among others if you are interested.
Jesse M.
user 25646832
Westbrook, ME
Post #: 18
Thanks Greg, just got them today! Looking forward to adding a tasty perennial to our land.
Greg M.
user 3541854
Acton, ME
Post #: 387
Barbara, some buttercup seeds would be wonderful, I'll PM you my address. Is there a fun story behind how you got 123bubbles as your user number? (only just noticed that!)

Barbara R.
123bubbles
Oakland, ME
Post #: 65
I will send the buttercup seeds to you on Monday. Bubbles was a nickname I got in grade school and I really just like the 'magic" of bubbles!