addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Resilience Hub & Portland Maine Permaculture Message Board › Be Well Clothing Swap!

Be Well Clothing Swap!

Marissa C.
user 13710413
Portland, ME
Post #: 3
I am hosting a Ladie's Clothing Swap and Potluck on November 23 (Black Friday - the day after Thanksgiving) as an alternative to shopping at stores. I've been doing swaps with a group of friends for a couple years now and I'd like to extend the invitation to others in the community so we can branch out and get to know each other. These swaps are very casual and fun, and you will go home with an updated closet :-)

We are a group of women in our 20's and 30's. We have various interests in sustainability and whole health. Oracle cards, and discussions like women's health and plant medicine may be in the mix. Tea will be served, and you are welcome to bring your beverage of choice and bring a friend as well :-)

In addition to clothing, we can swap books, jewelry, hats, scarves -- or anything else you feel like. The sky is the limit! We place our things in a pile in the middle of the room, and put a blanket over it until we are ready to begin. Then we lift the blanket and 123, we swap!

Arrive anytime after 4pm and we will begin the swap around 5.

The point is to come together and share friendship and goodness :-) Anything left after the swap will be donated to Preble St. Resource Center.

If you would like to come, e-mail me at asilverlining.me@gmail.com and I will give you the address and answer any questions you may have.
Lisa F.
lisa.f.organizer
Group Organizer
Portland, ME
Post #: 2,236
Sounds great!
Marissa C.
user 13710413
Portland, ME
Post #: 4
Oh yes, I forgot to mention that we are having this event in Portland.