addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Resilience Hub & Portland Maine Permaculture Message Board › carpool to unity?

carpool to unity?

A former member
Post #: 1
Hello everyone, I just joined the group and look forward to meeting you all, perhaps at the next potluck. For now, though, I'm wondering if any of you plan to go to Unity this Saturday for the local foods/sustainability conference there. If so, any interest in carpooling? I do need to be back in Portland by early/mid-afternoon, so I'm thinking of an early departure from here and early-ish (missing the dinner) return. Hope to hear from you, thanks.