addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Resilience Hub & Portland Maine Permaculture Message Board › New Group Member? Rowan William Whitten

New Group Member? Rowan William Whitten

Lisa F.
lisa.f.organizer
Group Organizer
Portland, ME
Post #: 121
Hi All - I promised some of you I'd post the news and, though it has taken me a few days, here it is!!!

Our little boy Rowan William was born just after midnight on Friday April 27th, weighing 8 lb 4 oz. We came home with him on Sunday and have been in babyland as you can expect for several days. We are totally in love with him and I'll find a way to post a few photos soon. We are all healthy and doing well, with the standard dose of sleep deprivation on our part:)

Thanks for all the amazing warm wishes from all of you and hope to introduce you to him soon!

Best,
Lisa

[I was able to post a picture of him to the FILES area of this site...]
Sue M.
user 3284483
South Portland, ME
Post #: 3
He is absolutely beautiful!
Sue McCormick
A former member
Post #: 30
So sweet! I hope for updates as time permits...
Kira
user 2947024
Hudson, MA
Post #: 3
Congratulations! You and David are going to be amazing parents. I'm so happy for you both!
Elaine
user 3022592
Portland, ME
Post #: 39
So eager to see him and you two with baby Rowan, Lisa and David!

His name is especially meaningful to us since "Rowan" (one of those unisex names) is the name of our sweet 3 year old godchild!

Elaine & Francis
Tom
user 2939592
Gorham, ME
Post #: 1
Congratulations to the proud parents of the world's 3rd cutest child ever (you can probably guess who 1 & 2 are)!!!

Did you ever in your wildest dreams think that life could be so good?

I can't wait to meet him.

I predict his first word will be 'swale'...
A former member
Post #: 12
Just saw the photo! What a perfect, beautiful baby!

With all those healthy preparations you made, dear Lisa, and your own, and David's attitude of trust in nature's handiwork, we now have this child!

They say children are like mountains. They belong to everyone. Not having had children of our own (but we do have a godchild girl named Rowan!!), we can appreciate the generosity of that saying.

Elaine