add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

The Resilience Hub & Portland Maine Permaculture Message Board › Additional photos posted in prep for July workparty

Additional photos posted in prep for July workparty

A former member
Post #: 19
Thanks to Pam for posting more photos for me when my efforts failed to upload them.

The 8 photos show our 12' wide box awaiting the hoop house construction over it, our garden spiral, and a photo of the Prunus cerasus 'Northstar sour cherry tree with cherries on it! I still can't get over that it was only in Sept/Oct it was planted! Oh yes, as you can see the sign I put on our lawn so passers-by will know what's going on and hopefully look us up. It reads: That's us!

David H.
Oxford, ME
Post #: 216
looks great!
Lisa F.
Group Organizer
Portland, ME
Post #: 138
Very Exciting! I bet your neighbors are curious:)