addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo
Dan P.
user 57157522
West Newfield, ME
Post #: 23
Ameridians is a new word,but certainly solves the confusion around naming the peoples that Columbus found when he landed.As for the 24/7 guarding of planted corn,etc.,I need some verification from a believable source,like a respected historian,for me to change my thoughts which I laid out above. To reiterate some what,I know that I read some where but can't recall where about the waste of fish and their problems as fresh fertilizer. Deb,if you are still reading this,do realize what you have started here? It is only through detailed analytical discussions like this that the truth will out. Dan