addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Resilience Hub & Portland Maine Permaculture Message Board › Resilience Hub Open House - A Personal Note

Resilience Hub Open House - A Personal Note

Lisa F.
lisa.f.organizer
Group Organizer
Portland, ME
Hi Everyone!

I so look forward to seeing you all tomorrow evening for the official opening of The Resilience Hub down on Anderson Street.  It is an open house format so feel free to drop in for a few minutes or a few hours...whatever suits you!

Charlie Mgee from Australia will be with us to celebrate!  His band, Formidable Vegetable Sound System, has just released its new album totally dedicated to permaculture. Music is expected to start around 6:30 or 7:00 if you want to plan for that.

A few last minute things:

Parking:  Feel free to park anywhere along Anderson Street or you can park in front of our building in the lot.  Just avoid parking in the lot in front of the attached bakery (220 Anderson) as they will be coming in to bake and do have cars towed:(

I also just added this section to the meetup page:

What to bring?  Feel free to bring some spring branches and blooms to decorate the office, seeds to mix into the seedballs that little kids (of all ages!) will be making.  We have some food coming but if you have something special you'd like to share, please bring it along for the food table(s).  If you or your kids want to make seedballs, wear clothes that can get a little muddy:)

Happy May Day to All!

Lisa