addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Resilience Hub & Portland Maine Permaculture Message Board › Last chance, today, for your Congress person to sign letter to Obama rejecti

Last chance, today, for your Congress person to sign letter to Obama rejecting Keystone XL

Xiknawi M
user 8311780
South Portland, ME
Post #: 89
FYI My Friends,
I think a few more calls to Mr Michaud could get him to sign onto this letter. If not your district, perhaps you could spread the word. Link below.
Suspect Ms Pingree has signed on, not sure.
Thanks,
Xiknawi

From CREDO We have an important opportunity to pressure President Obama to reject Keystone XL. Arizona Rep. Raul Grijalva wrote a letter urging the President to reject Keystone XL. I just made a call asking my representative to sign on to the letter. Can you make a call too?

http://act.credoaction.com/call/grijalva_letter_calls?referring_akid=a114809573.1729064.eJhbam&source=conf_email­