addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo
Jesse S.
user 29709632
Harrison, ME
Post #: 78
Two American Guinea Hogs, to be specific.
Great farm helpers!
These two hogs will root, till and fertilize your soil all at once. I've got a portable paddock and shelter that can accompany them which is reasonably easy to manuever and move to where you want this pair to work. Over the past year I've used them to open the dense thatchy sod in my orchard aisles, planting forage, n-fixers and beneficials after they pass through. They are small for pigs at 150-200lbs, don't require all that much feed if on pasture, even enjoy a good belly rub. Easily transported in the back of a pick-up. I'm looking to board them out for a spell this summer, as travel plans make animal care tricky, and wonder if anyone might be interested in 'trying out' keeping pigs. Located in Sweden, near Bridgton/Fryeburg. Further details can be discussed, pm me.
Jesse