The Resilience Hub & Portland Maine Permaculture Message Board › Does anyone have a room to rent?

Does anyone have a room to rent?

Kate
KateGoldfield
South Portland, ME
Post #: 2
Hello all,
I am looking for a room to rent and thought this might be a good place to ask.
I am looking for same natural minded, holistic people and that has been hard to find through Craigslist!
When I lived in Eugene, they often had room ads on their permaculture mailing list so like minded people could find each other, so thought it was worth a try.
I am a writer by trade, and I enjoy reading, walks, and good conversation.
If there are any community type situations out there, I'd be interested in that too.
Drop me a line in my email KGoldfie@gmail.com if you know are interested anyone who is interested ...
I may not remember to check here
Anywhere in Portland or suburbs.
Thanks! Have a great day
Kate
liz b.
user 74623362
Portland, ME
Post #: 5
We have a huge house in limington, 40 minutes from Portland and are looking to share it. We do not live there but pop by and i hope to establish a garden there. we have 1 housemate. If you check out my FB page, yo can see pics and details-Liz Berks-
Courtney
Wickedlostcause
Brooks, ME
Post #: 11
Hey Kate,
I'm also on the housing hunt in the Portland area, so far just looking at rooms in apartments but I would be really interested in teaming up with a like-minded individual to find a great place together. If anyone else sees this and is looking to put something together too let me know! Cwilliams112@gmail.com
Kate I'll also email you in case you don't see this.