addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Resilience Hub & Portland Maine Permaculture Message Board › FYI: Edible Landscaping Webinar July 23

FYI: Edible Landscaping Webinar July 23

Loren B
user 65582502
West Rockport, ME
Post #: 14
Sponsored by Seed Savers Exchange. No Charge.

Rosalind Creasy, pioneer in the field of edible landscaping, award-winning professional photographer, and author of the Complete Book of Edible Landscaping, will give a mouth-watering slide presentation. Among the topics she will cover are an A to Z of her recommended beautiful edible plants for home gardens, an overview of the wide variety of edible landscapes, as well as the principles of landscape design particular to edibles. Click here to register
Michael C.
shadybrook
Saco, ME
Post #: 2
Will this webinar be posted for viewing later? I was unable to catch it live.
Greg M.
user 3541854
Acton, ME
Post #: 546
Will this webinar be posted for viewing later? I was unable to catch it live.
Rats, got this message from them "NOTE: This webinar will not be archived and will only be happening live!"
Michael C.
shadybrook
Saco, ME
Post #: 3
bummer, thanks anyway
Emily D.
user 87010622
Turner, ME
Post #: 2
there was another notice that the webinar will be available on YouTube from 4pm today till tomorrow morning.
Loren B
user 65582502
West Rockport, ME
Post #: 16

Last week's Edible Landscaping webinar with Rosalind Creasy is available for viewing on our Youtube page TONIGHT ONLY. Starting now until 8am Central Time on Tuesday, July 30, you may view the webinar here: http://youtu.be/X4GxC...­
Happy gardening!
Michael C.
shadybrook
Saco, ME
Post #: 4
That was a good webinar I'm glad they posted it for viewing. The only problem was the seed saver logo would pop up. Sometimes for a second or two which was fine, but other times it would pop up for 5 to 10 seconds plus and I missed a lot of her slides unfortunately.
Xiknawi M
user 8311780
South Portland, ME
Post #: 92
You can find her talk (not sure if its the exact same) on YouTube in a series of segments. Just search You Tube for Rosalind Creasy.
Look forward to watching.
Xiknawi