addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Resilience Hub & Portland Maine Permaculture Message Board › Farm Hand/Help Wanted

Farm Hand/Help Wanted

Ben R.
user 14875591
Portland, ME
Post #: 5
We are looking for part-time to full time work through september to fill his spot. 15-40 hours of work a week. We are located in Benton, Maine. The farm is 50 acres, 35 wooded. Food and housing contingent upon hours available for work. We already have a crew of 5 people. We strongly committed to permaculture principles. We have a acre of no till annuals and another acre of perennials getting established. Work will vary from vegetables, fruits, grain (amaranth and rice) perennials, livestock (lambs & chickens) to buildings, forestry. We are looking to put up a hoop house, root cellar, and a few other small structures by the end of the season. We are very interested in natural building and planning to build some of our root cellar using cob/ the earthship model. Work could possible continue into October. Best to reach me at my cell (8479218607)

Michele P.
user 69844022
Portland, ME
Post #: 2
I passed this along to a buddy who is in the area.

President Farmer Veteran Coalition Maine Chapter