add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

The Resilience Hub & Portland Maine Permaculture Message Board › Looking to train potential farm sitters / goat milkers for the Fall

Looking to train potential farm sitters / goat milkers for the Fall

Karl S.
Gray, ME
Post #: 42
Hi all,
We're looking for individuals / families that would be interested in learning about goats, how to milk by hand, and their care and feeding. The goal for us is to train a couple of people who can farm sit for us when we have to go out of town. If you're interested in learning about goats and goat care, please let us know. We've got a couple of weekends this fall that we need to go out of town, so we're hoping to find some new folks soon!
Karl Schatz
Ten Apple Farm
Lisa K.
user 43348532
Freeport, ME
Post #: 5
What town are you located in?
Karl S.
Gray, ME
Post #: 43
We are in Gray