The Resilience Hub & Portland Maine Permaculture Message Board › Healthy Preppers, want to work together?

Healthy Preppers, want to work together?

EcoTraders
ECOTRADERS
Portland, ME
Post #: 2
Hi,
Do you see that the system is changing and how important it is to try to achieve self-sufficiency and work with other like-minded folks to do this?
Are you tired of doing it all alone?
Do you have land or a farm and have a desire to be self-sufficient with other like-minded beings?
Do you have any rooms/storage areas that we could rent out or do a work/stay type of thing, and combine efforts?
Are you focused on being self-sufficient now and need additional help?
Are you open to using progressive growing methods such as aquaponic's, airoponics, biodomes?
Do you see the value of intentional communities?
Do you see the value in being conscious?

If you answered Yes to these questions please contact us.

Western, ME is our preferred location.

Contact us at ecotraders@hotmail.com

Thanks
Lisa F.
lisa.f.organizer
Group Organizer
Portland, ME
Post #: 2,338
Hi Laura,

I ~think~ what you're asking here is to join some like-minded people on their land. I'm so glad you've joined and some helpful feedback would be to use your real name (we tend to connect more as people than aliases here) and to just feel ok being direct with what you're looking for. We're not so much of a marketing-voiced discussion board or anonymous listserv. For example, people might tend to use different language here than they would posting an "opportunity" on craigslist or similar. Hope that helps and hope to meet you soon!
EcoTraders
ECOTRADERS
Portland, ME
Post #: 3
Hi Lisa,
I don't know what you are talking about because I didn't find a place to put my name, my real name is Laura...so sorry if there was a mix up.
Lisa F.
lisa.f.organizer
Group Organizer
Portland, ME
Post #: 2,339
Hi Laura, Yes, because you chose a meetup "name" of ecotraders instead of your name, you might want to sign your posts with your real name.
EcoTraders
ECOTRADERS
Portland, ME
Post #: 4
Hi Lisa,
Thanks for the clarification. I thought you had meant to fill my name out on the sign up for this group, which I did not see a input for.

Laura