add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

The Resilience Hub & Portland Maine Permaculture Message Board › Sharing my carpentry experience

Sharing my carpentry experience

A former member
Post #: 1
In the interest of promoting community I would like to try the following. I have 30 plus years in the carpentry trade, specifically in framing, finish work, cabinetry, tile and interior renovations. I would like to offer my experience to be used by fellow members if they ever have questions about techniques, materials, costs etc. of their projects. Simply email me and I will do my best to help you out. I see so many mistakes made by homeowners that could have saved them time and money.
Lisa F.
Group Organizer
Portland, ME
Post #: 2,366
Thanks Steve, that's very generous. If you haven't already, you might also look into the Hour Exchange...members do stuff for each other and "earn hours" that can be used with any other member (several hundred members I believe). I've gotten lots of great carpentry, painting, electrical support, etc. that way, too!
Tyler O.
Greenbush, ME
Post #: 30
That's great thanks Steve!