addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Resilience Hub & Portland Maine Permaculture Message Board › The Liquid Metal Battery Project

The Liquid Metal Battery Project

Greg M.
user 3541854
Acton, ME
Post #: 663
"Ambri (formerly Liquid Metal Battery Corporation) is developing an electricity storage solution that will change the way electric grids are operated worldwide. Ambri will enable the more widespread use of renewable generation like wind and solar, reduce power prices and increase system reliability. Ambri’s technology — the liquid metal battery — was invented in the lab of Dr. Donald Sadoway, a professor at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology. At MIT, the Liquid Metal Battery Project built upon Professor Sadoway’s 40 years of experience working with extreme electrochemical processes, ranging from aluminum smelting, to molten oxide electrolysis for extracting oxygen from lunar regolith, to lithium polymer batteries. "
http://www.youtube.co...­
http://www.ambri.com/...­
A former member
Post #: 53
This professor's idea is fantastic but, it ain't gonna happen any time soon within the current paradigm. Just look up the U.S. Gov't Invention Secrecy Act of 1951. The government made it illegal to patent disruptive technology.

The answer to this challenge...open-source. Will you become wealthy by doing this? Probably not, but you will benefit in ways you could never imagine.

Tyler O.
TylerOmand
Greenbush, ME
Post #: 60
I agree with Dennis, opensource is the best way to challenge the current paradigm. Screw the "American Dream" of getting wealthy. The american dream is the carrot dangling just out of reach for most Americans, it feeds the current paradigm of suppression and consumption. We all lose when the capital is concentrated in the hands of selfish people. Opensource developing is one of our (the 99%'s) most powerful leverage points against the "status quo" for the responsible progression of the human race. It seems to be the ultimate system of "checks and balances". One of the big disadvantages I see to opensource developing when compared to patented development is with funding. Crowd sourced funding is promising but Its hard to compete with corporate and government funding at a large scale, especially when the american dollar (which is what the petrodollar is based on (a decision many consider was forced upon the world by OPEC) and influences most other currencies on this planet, although some big changes are happening with the BRICS countries (Brazil, Russia, India, China and South Africa which all are deemed to be at a similar stage of newly advanced economic development), in regards to the use of the petrodollar) is created by the federal reserve, basically a corporation created and controlled by the "top" sociopaths in modern history.
The Patent Secrecy Act of 1951 which not only makes patent secrecy permanent [with a yearly review to keep suppression of invention, except during periods of declared war or national emergency] but it also prevents disclosure of new inventions and technologies that, in the opinion of selected federal agencies, present a possible threat to the national security or economic stability of the United States. - Wikipedia.
These selected federal agencies have been shown in the past to be quite persuadable by the money and influence of corporations. What type of person controls most corporations? Sociopaths. These are often the type of people at the "top", with controlling influence over the corporation, bent on self preservation, not on the sane responsible progression of the human race.
Our modern history is rife with examples of how certain technologies where either suppressed or subsidized to increase the wealth of these sociopaths. We are told that the Invention Secrecy Act was initiated to protect our national security, but like most legislation initiated from the top it is another powerful tool used to control wealth.
Our modern history tells us Dennis might be right on with his suspicion that this invention will be held back by the Invention Secrecy Act. Seems to me any patented revolutionary way to move the human race away from the grips of fossil fuel and it's cronies (made so very wealthy by the suppression of alternatives) could and most likely will continue to be suppressed under the Invention Secrecy Act until the controlling sociopaths figure out a way to maximize their own benefits from the inventions.
Greg M.
user 3541854
Acton, ME
Post #: 665
I'm thinking not as it's now already public knowledge.

Interesting stuff. Any examples of technologies aside from military inventions that have been suppressed?
A former member
Post #: 54
BRAVO!! BRAVO, to Greg and Tyler.

Tyler is correct. Those sociopathic elements, who are in control of the world governments, are manipulating and exacerbating our world's fragile, weather systems with chem-trails, which is referring to aerosol dispersement of nano-sized particulates of heavy metals and deleterious biologicals that are being sprayed from commercial and military aircraft into the upper atmosphere, which eventually precipitate out of the sky to poison the world beneath their wings. Imagine...all this to manipulate the futures markets and acquire more Federal Reserve Notes, Bit-coins, gold or any other worthless commodity they deem valuable?

THEY ARE THE TERRORISTS YOU SEEK.

"I wonder if the (bankers) love their children, too?"...Sting
Tyler O.
TylerOmand
Greenbush, ME
Post #: 61
I agree with you Greg, After looking into the investors of Ambri looks like the oil/energy/chemical/technology industry have enough stake in the technology to satisfy their needs and the technology shall be released to the masses. From the Ambri website a description of one of the major investors: Total is one of the world’s major oil and gas groups, with activities in more than 130 countries. The Group is also a first rank player in chemicals. Its 93,000 employees put their expertise to work in every part of several industries: exploration and production of oil and natural gas, refining and marketing, gas & power and trading, chemicals development and new energies. Total is working to keep the world supplied with energy, for both today and tomorrow; Total, alongside SunPower in which it owns 66% interest, is one of the leaders in the Solar Industry and is shareholder in several biotech companies. Additionally, Total is actively engaged in many R&D projects focusing on renewable energies on short and long term technologies. For more information, visit www.total.com.
Guess who else is a major investor? Good ol' pro population control billy gates.
Looks like the sociopaths have their control and the merry go round will keep going round and round.

Dennis- Almost every afternoon I watch the planes lace the sky...I remember what a real blue sky looked like, not this haze we're left with daily...I would like my (future) children to know and feel what a REALdeep blue sky looks like...Amazing how most people don't even notice...Don't they remember what a real blue sky looks like and how it lifts the soul?
A former member
Post #: 55
"Breath deep the gathering gloom...as the nanoparticles fill the room"

For all of you who don't know what Tyler and I are talking it is about geoengineering. In a nut-shell, it is about weather modification. They can control who gets rain, snow, or excessive heat; and storm steering. It is estimated "they" are spraying over 20 million pounds of nano-heavy metals, per year. You and your family are inhaling this mountain of metal daily.

1. Google: global dimming

2. Why in the World are They Spraying Full Length Documentary HD

3. What Chemtrails Are Doing To Your Brain - Neurosurgeon Dr. Russell
Tyler O.
TylerOmand
Greenbush, ME
Post #: 62
...Further down the rabbit hole we go...Unfortunately the chemtrail socio/psychopaths like to stack functions as well and there is evidence that they are not just spraying nano sized particles of heavy metals such as barium, lithium, etc which they use for cloud seeding and weather manipulation and also to increase the atmospheric transmission of low and high frequency electrical energy created by HAARP high energy arrays, cell phone towers and other devices which can be used for weather control, mind control, creating earthquakes ( http://www.naturalnew...­ ) , etc. Our Earth, as Tesla theorized, is basically a giant electrical motor and research(/population control) such as HAARP and others is trying to tap into the energy of the ionosphere for many of the above reasons as well as their so called official reasons, among which are missile defense, communication with submarines under the arctic ice sheet, and, one of Tesla's pursuits, wireless energy transmission. Besides the heavy metals in chemtrails there is evidence they also contain genetically engineered mycoplasm. http://www.bariumblue...­ Mycoplasma refers to a genus of bacteria that lack a cell wall. Without a cell wall, they are unaffected by many common antibiotics such as penicillin or other beta-lactam antibiotics that target cell wall synthesis. Wikipedia This man made micro particle, developed during bio warfare research, kind of resembles germplasm but on a micro scale, so small it is able to cross through cell walls without much resistance. This engineered mycoplasm, something that has never existed before man created it, puts more stress on your immune system, weakening your body's defenses. Its a hell of a lot easier to control a sick nation than a healthy vibrant one.
I also suspect that chemtrail geoengineering is an attempt to control humanities one truly free source of energy - the sun-, by reducing the amount of solar energy that reaches the earth by creating more reflectance with increased cloud cover containing nano sized particles of metal.
Also if you were to research it I bet most of the heavy metals contained in chemtrails are by products of industry and this is another way to disperse them, similar to the chlorine, chloromines and flouride in municipal water supplies and toothpaste , or the mercury in dental fillings and vaccines. Don't think for one second that these sociopaths don't understand how to stack functions, they do it as much as possible. They sold us the problems, now they intend to sell us the solutions.

There is also evidence that the energy in the electrical grid connected to most houses can be manipulated for mind control and sleep disruption. This may be one reason for the federally mandated "smart" meter on your house. I called Bangor Hydro (the electrical provider in my area), now called Emera, and asked how the smart meter worked and stated that I DID NOT want an radio frequency device on my electrical pole. They told me that their system does not use RF smart meters but instead they are able to transmit my electrical use back through the grid. Interesting.
Its a lot easier to control a nation when you are bathed in doping electrical energy waves.

Please do your own research on these subjects and don't just take my word on it.

What do we do besides spread the word and increase awareness? Focus on the things each of us can change...(not necessarily in the order of importance)
1. Your Diet. Source local nutrient dense organic foods. Increase the amount of fermented, raw and fungal foods in your diet to help keep the level of detoxing high within your body. Foods such as kimchi and sauerkraut, kombucha, raw apple cider vinegar, wheat grass juice, most raw foods, and many or most of the edible fungi are all powerful detoxifiers, and should be a large part of everyone's diet if we are going to resist the bombardment of environmental (mostly man made, some cosmic) stresses on the modern human body.
2. Exercise and stay active. Your body and mind needs to be fit in order for your system to endure these stresses. Your health IS your wealth.
3. Vote with your money and capital, try to make purchases/transactions that benefit your local economy as directly as possible and not the banksters that think they control us. Follow the production of your goods back to the source, follow it all the way back to the extraction of the resources and see who benefits along the way, and you will realize how "wealth"(a fabrication of the human mind) has become so concentrated.
4. Reduce or Produce your energy use. Create things don't just "...Ride explosions to the End of the Earth. Remember disaster is a slow train" -musical artist PT BURNHAM
5.DO NOT conform or assimilate. Stay unique. Don't let the current paradigm make you think that evolution or revolution is dead and all we're left with is shiny distractions and new innovations. We have limitless potential outside of the current paradigm. Beware the weapons of mass distraction.
6. Realize that its never as simple as "Us vs. Them". After all we are all supposedly human.
7. Use your time and energy promoting regeneration, not degradation, of all facets of your life, the life's of others and all life on this planet. Be a producer not just a consumer. Be a catalyst for the positive future of life on this planet.
8.Connect and share with others. The miracle is the more we share the more we have. Support things like open source developing and help develop a new resilient "american dream" that we can all share.
9. Most importantly: AMPLIFY LOVE EVERYWHERE, ALL THE TIME ! All life on Earth depends on, and is mostly comprised of water. The water molecule is positively affected by the frequency of love. See the research of Dr. Masaru Emoto. http://www.youtube.co...­

(p.s. THANKS for reading my "manifesto" wink)
A former member
Post #: 56
Do many of you feel like time is accelerating and you sense some type of "anticipation"? Have you noticed how more and more people want to live more sustainably and live in harmony with the Earth? We are all feeling this. The truth is "you are no longer in Kansas, Dorothy." Our solar system is penetrating deeper into a galactic dust storm and it is compressing the solar system and destabilizing the chemistry of the atmospheres of all the planets, even Pluto, creating destabilizing magnetic fields. Even the sun is being affected. It is becoming more active and has been emitting new particles for about 8 years now, which are affecting the atomic structure of matter. Not even the world's militaries with their reptilian agendas, can hide in their DUMBs (Deep Underground Military Bases).

ALL matter is changing. The best you can do is go with the flow. Live in harmony with our world and with each other, and learn who is poisoning you and your families with fluoride, glutimates (excitotoxins), phytoestrogens, chemtrails, electromagnetic pollution (wi-fi and Smart-meters) as they desperately try to keep you and your children sick and in "fear-mode" all the while keeping the wool over your head.

Remember that it will take bravery to raise your head and keep it there and divine love to reassure you of who you are and instruct you how to throw off their yoke.

These videos are for your children...

1. Air Force Pilots Chatting While Filming A Chemtrail Being Sprayed

2. Chemtrail Tanker Up-Close with ON and OFF Spraying