align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo
Jesse S.
user 29709632
Harrison, ME
Post #: 127
I'm looking for some dormant cuttings from Fig plants; anyone got some they'd be willing to share/trade/sell? Or know of a good source? Thanks, Jesse
Greg M.
user 3541854
Acton, ME
Post #: 664
Hi Jesse, I'm currently growing about 50 cultivars out for trial. Drop me an e-mail and I can let you know what varieties are large enough to take cuttings from. I also have some spare cuttings that are already rooted and growing out nicely of a few varieties. If I can't supply what you want then I can give you contact information for Kerry Sullivan in NH who was the source of many of my plants....he makes me look like the amateur that I amsmile
Cheers,
Greg