addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Resilience Hub & Portland Maine Permaculture Message Board › I really thought this might article was going to be about biochar...

I really thought this might article was going to be about biochar...

Greg M.
user 3541854
Acton, ME
Post #: 673
I saw this article on yahoo this morning and thought, wow, they're finally going to start pushing for biochar production. Nope, they want to treat the carbon as another waste stream by pumping it deep underground using a method that is significantly more expensive to implement than biochar. The trash it model of dealing with (or pretending you are) things you don't want continues....
http://news.yahoo.com...­