align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

The Resilience Hub & Portland Maine Permaculture Message Board › Anyone have named cultivar paw paws around Portland?

Anyone have named cultivar paw paws around Portland?

Aaron P.
user 6845673
Falmouth, ME
Post #: 205
My paw paw scion wood order fell through :( so I will have to wait until next year to get those varieties, but if anyone has a named variety paw paw that i could collect just one or two scions (twigs) from i would be pretty excited and i would be happy to swap other plants for them.
Jesse S.
user 29709632
Harrison, ME
Post #: 133
Have you tried Cliff England?
http://www.nuttrees.n...­
Greg M.
user 3541854
Acton, ME
Post #: 679
Aaron, I have Taytwo, Mitchell, NC-1, and Pennsylvania Golden if you are interested in any of those.
Aaron P.
user 6845673
Falmouth, ME
Post #: 206
Jesse, I did try cliff, once i realized my original source wasn't going to happen this year he was the first one i contacted (especially since he has the cultivars i was going to get anyway). But thanks the reply!

Greg, thanks! I'm going to email you right now.
John S.
tlots
Scarborough, ME
Post #: 21

I have a Susquehanna and an Allegheny, but both are still too small (1 year in) to start pruning wood off.

Here's hoping next year I can take some scions from them... Do you guys know if paw paw scions show up at the annual scion exchange in Unity, and / or would you be interested in swapping some scions next year?

Sally T.
strice
Portland, ME
Post #: 3
Check with Tripple Brook Farm on the web (located in western Mass.)