The Resilience Hub & Portland Maine Permaculture Message Board › How'd the meeting go?

How'd the meeting go?

A former member
Post #: 10
Hi Folks,
Anyone care to give a brief overview of how yesterday's meeting went for those of us who couldn't make it?

Thanks and regards,
-Ethan
Lisa F.
lisa.f.organizer
Group Organizer
Portland, ME
Post #: 271
my, aren't we secretivebiggrin
David H.
PostCarbonDesign
Oxford, ME
Post #: 282
We had a good meeting...a departure from a focused agenda, but very effective and lots of socializing. Great turnout and I was happy that I got to attend.
zengeos
zengeos
Gorham, ME
Post #: 45
Yes, it was informative and a great networking tool. The upcoming meetings should be equally as informative and helpful/educational.

:::waves to all the attendees:::
Susannah
user 3832381
Portland, ME
Post #: 19
It was nice to catch up and meet new friends.
Would someone please post info about the solar panel renting program that was briefly discussed? We were intrigued. Thanks.
David H.
PostCarbonDesign
Oxford, ME
Post #: 283
Susannah
user 3832381
Portland, ME
Post #: 20
Thanks, Dave!
I checked it out and it looks a lot like BlueLink http://www.bluelinkso...­ one rents with Citizenre instead of purchasing, I guess?
How I wish that the panel was $50.00 - $75.00/month, instead of $100.00!!
zengeos
zengeos
Gorham, ME
Post #: 46
Also, the Citizenre system is sized to meet your electrical requirements whereas the blue system only provides for maybe 10% of average use requirements. So, I would need around 10 of the Blue systems to meet my electrical requirements....while a Citizenre system should fill all or nearly all for one monthly fee.