addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Resilience Hub & Portland Maine Permaculture Message Board › Many Hands Make Light Work of Saving Energy

Many Hands Make Light Work of Saving Energy

Ted M.
TedMarkow
Brunswick, ME
Post #: 49
Things are happening in New England! I think we'll see more of this.

http://www.commondrea...­
Lisa F.
lisa.f.organizer
Group Organizer
Portland, ME
Post #: 383
Awesome! See more of this? Heck, we can make this happen!

Who wants to be first? smile
Sue M.
user 3284483
South Portland, ME
Post #: 26
I can't be first to get it installed at my house, but I'd love to volunteer so I eventually could get one!
Penelope
user 5846522
Portland, ME
Post #: 9
Lisa didn't you have a solar hot water heater installed this past winter? What has your experience been like?
Lisa F.
lisa.f.organizer
Group Organizer
Portland, ME
Post #: 387
We delayed it cuz Dave is thinking through some other projects that will relate to the solar hot water and we want to make sure we do things in the right order.... It is next on the agenda, though. Pretty sure we're going flat plate vs evacuated tube. More soon....
A former member
Post #: 1
I would be interested in any of these meetings: Barbara
zengeos
zengeos
Gorham, ME
Post #: 173
Add me to the list of work party volunteers for solar. I doubt I can afford solar right now to purchase, but I would like more hands on experience with it.