The Resilience Hub & Portland Maine Permaculture Message Board › Northeast Permaculture Summer Gathering

Northeast Permaculture Summer Gathering

David H.
PostCarbonDesign
Oxford, ME
Post #: 306
Anyone heading down to this....
2008 Northeast Permaculture Summer Gathering: Holyoke, MA
July 4-6th
Donanne D.
user 7366070
Portland, ME
Post #: 13
It is short notice but I would be interested in going to this. Thank you for posting about it
Donanne
Sarah B
user 7523853
Portland, ME
Post #: 1
Hope you will come down! I'll see if there is anyone coming from your area in hopes of carpool options.
~Sarah
A former member
Post #: 5
Anyone going from Portland or thru Gray with an extra spot?
David H.
PostCarbonDesign
Oxford, ME
Post #: 307
Looks like I won't be able to make the trip:(
I'll have my 3 y.o. son....and a weekend in a tent with him would be insane...
hopefully this event will migrate to Maine in the coming years!
Sarah B
user 7523853
Portland, ME
Post #: 3
just so those of you interested know I just received this email:

message titled PLEASE REGISTER FOR THE CONVERGENCE ASAP!!!!

The subject says it all folks- the good news is we have had outstanding registration for this year's convergence, and are extremely close to our cap of 100 people. The sad news is that we have not received many local registrations. Please, please, please register by emailing me as soon as possible. You can pay at the convergence, but I can't guarantee you a space until I have processed your information. It is first come first serve, and it might come down to the minute, so do this as soon as you can!
If we run out of space for the weekend registration we will have 20 day spots available. Day rates are $20 each Friday and Sunday, $30 Saturday, or come every day for a total of $40. This will not include meals- you will have to provide that for yourselves. Please note there are only 20 day spots available, so this space is small as well.
We are sorry that we cannot open the convergence to everyone, but space does not allow it. Please register as soon as possible, as this is shaping up to be an incredible weekend.
DON"T ASSUME YOU ARE REGISTERED!!!!! If you are officially registered I will send you an official email telling you this. Seeing someone on the organizing committee 3 months ago and telling them you planned on registering doesn't cut it!
I hope to hear from you-

--
Abigail
Registration Co-ordinator, 2008 NorthEast Summer Permaculture Convergence
413 774 0600