addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Resilience Hub & Portland Maine Permaculture Message Board › Free seed Potatoes!

Free seed Potatoes!

Aaron P.
user 6845673
Falmouth, ME
Post #: 45
I have about 10lbs (maybe more) of "all blue" seed potatoes that need to go in the ground STAT! and i have no more ground to put them in. You can come pick up some or all of them, just contact me for directions if you want them. Potatoes planted now should be ready just in time for winter storage (when the bulk or your garden vegetables might be running out).
Lisa F.
lisa.f.organizer
Group Organizer
Portland, ME
Post #: 483
Hey Aaron - We'll take them if they're not already claimed. Will contact you off-list.
Aaron P.
user 6845673
Falmouth, ME
Post #: 46
so lisa is going to take the all blues... but i might have another 5-10lbs of mixed all reds and yukon golds in a day or 2.
Aaron P.
user 6845673
Falmouth, ME
Post #: 47
ok, i've planted all i can and i have 3/4 of a 5 gal bucket left (mostly LaRhete, but some all blue and yukon gold).