addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Resilience Hub & Portland Maine Permaculture Message Board › Your Voice for the Planet

Your Voice for the Planet

Merry & Burl H.
Portland, ME
Post #: 74
Please join me this Saturday, July 26th, to speak up for strong peace and environmental planks in the Democratic platform. (I would like to stack the deck in our favor for once!) I am facilitating a People’s Democratic Platform Meeting. Obama has invited the people to participate in an aspect of the political process that was previously the province of powerful, professional politicians. I think we should make our values heard. The meeting will be at 10 am at Eveningstar Cinema on Maine Street in Brunswick. Contact me if you need directions or to let me know you're coming. Also contact me if you are willing to print off and post some flyers.

Merry Hall 522-2606