addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Resilience Hub & Portland Maine Permaculture Message Board › a bit off topic but...

a bit off topic but...

zengeos
zengeos
Gorham, ME
Post #: 255
I have my power back now. I have spare rooms. 1 with a ful bed and one with a twin in it, plus a futon and a couch. If ANYONE needs a place to stay until power returns please let me know. If you have house pets, please lt me know I will try to accommodate them as well.

I am located in Gorham.

Mark-
Elaine
user 3022592
Portland, ME
Post #: 296
How generous of you Zengeos! We're fortunate to have heat but have friends who don't, all of whom found a place to stay. But thank you!
Ted M.
TedMarkow
Brunswick, ME
Post #: 140
I don't think it's off topic, Mark. Maybe I'm stretching the meaning of permaculture, but I think doing things with and for each other fits right in.

In that vein, I too offer my place. Though, if anyone is reading this at home, you already have power. However, keep this in mind for the next time... Spare room, woodstove, good company.
Merry H.
Merrymaker
Portland, ME
Post #: 62
I agree with Ted that it's not off topic at all. What wonderful thoughtfulness, Zengeos! I'll piggyback on it. I'm going to start a thread for future reference listing people we can contact if we're in need during future power outages. Since people might be averse to having their email and phone numbers posted, I would agree to keep a list for the group and share it with Lisa of members with rooms that could be made available. Then only my phone number and hers (and anyone else who chose) would have to go up on the meetup site.

Merry