addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Resilience Hub & Portland Maine Permaculture Message Board › Looking to start new permaculture based residence in the new year...

Looking to start new permaculture based residence in the new year...

David H.
PostCarbonDesign
Oxford, ME
Post #: 318
Hello all,
The much anticipated answer about the fate of my permaculture gardens on Fort Hill in Gorham is now know...
I will no longer reside there as of January of 2008. I looking at purchasing a new home in the greater gorham area...so I can easily maintain a custody agreement.
I am interested to see if anyone would like to work with me or co house with me...disclaimer-I have three wonderful eco friendly kids and two cats. I would prefer non-smokers, with a steady income that could pay "rent" promptly.
-Dave